When summer hits, I am all about hot dogs, burgers, bbq, and picnic food (all vegan of course). So when the VegInspiredChef suggested Avocado Rolls, I jumped with joy! Avocado Rolls would probably not be a recipe I would leave out in the sun at a backyard picnic or bbq, but enjoying it on a hot summer afternoon with a glass of hibiscus tea was perfection!
You can view this recipe on the VegInspired YouTube Channel as well! Happy Eating!
Makes two rolls – double or triple as necessary
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped into large chunks
- 2 T vegan mayo, we used Vegenaise
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 small to medium carrot, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 T finely diced celery
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- Mixed greens
- Vegan hot dog rolls
1. Toss avocado with lemon juice; add the rest of ingredients and fold gently to keep the avocado whole.
2. Serve on a toasted hot dog roll with mixed greens, topped with a sprinkle of celery seed and smoked paprika
We hope you enjoyed these Avocado Rolls as much as we did! This was a scrumptious recipe and quick and easy to make!
Eat More Plants!