VegInspired was developed to share our vegan, mostly plant-based, recipes to help and inspire others to adopt a lifestyle where they would “eat more plants.” We try to appeal to both the quick, weeknight cook and the creative chefs out there. We are not just a place for vegans. We want to inspire all visitors to our site to “eat more plants.” We take the time to create vegan recipes that take Omnivore’s taste buds into consideration.
All of our recipes are our versions of tried and true VegInspired recipes created in the VegInspired Kitchen. Please tag us or link back to this page if you choose to share our recipes! Thanks and Live VegInspired!
VegInspired’s Vegan Recipes
Buffalo Tempeh Pizza with Creamy Herb Dressing
Deviled Potatoes – (Great for Picnics!)
Dill Bread Dip – Vegan
Holiday Recipes – As we create holiday themed or inspired recipes we will link them here.
- Cinco de Mayo – “5 Vegan Cinco de Mayo Recipes You’ll Love” For Cinco de Mayo we worked hard to create five awesome vegan recipes just for you: Tofu Rancheros, Chiles Rellenos, Baja Tofu Tacos, Jackfruit Tacos al Pastor and Citrus Margaritas.
- Vegan Picnic Recipes – 3 vegan picnic recipes that are omnivore approved. Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, and Deviled Potatoes.
- VegInspired Thanksgiving [VEGAN] – Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Dressing/Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce
- Easy Vegan Thanksgiving Dishes – Skillet Green Bean Casserole, Baked Sweet Potatoes with Casserole Topping, Roasted Squash
- Vegan Easter Sides – Scalloped Potatoes and Green Spring Salad
In March 2015 we featured Meatless Monday Recipes. Check them all out here:
- Week 1: Quick Vegetable Pasta; Baked Potatoes with Mexican Black Beans & Salsa
- Week 2: Tempeh Tacos; French Bread Pizza and Salad Dressings
- Week 3: Thai Stir Fry; Potato Tacos; Portobello Sandwich
- Week 4: Fajitas, Guacamole, Salsa; Baked Sweet Potato and Steamed Veggies; Veganized Reuben Sandwich
- Week 5: Vegetable Skewers over Rice; Rice with Grilled Asparagus and Eggplant “Steaks.”
- Week 6: Spiced Potatoes with Curried Vegetables;