Plant-Based Lifestyle Coaching
VegInspired’s Eat More Plants Academy™ is a 12-month hands-on, accountability-driven plant-based lifestyle coaching program. We teach you strategies, help you develop habits, curate recipes and meal ideas aligned to your goal, and remove stress and frustration associated with eating more plants.
We know that shorter programs leave you lost, frustrated, and often still in a position of developing habits, so we built an inclusive and full-length program to get you from where you are right now to successfully achieving your goal as a plant-based eater.
The program is designed to take you through a foundation phase, an implementation phase, a habit-creating phase, and a sustainability phase.
Fully immersing yourself in these 4 phases will lead you to unwavering success and set you up for a lifetime win of eating more plants.
We meet you where you are and align our methods and roadmap to your plant-based eating goal, life situation, and schedule. With the Eat More Plants Academy™ , you have accountability and support when and where you need it.
- Monthly 1:1 coaching call to talk about your progress and your core focus strategies.
- Weekly live interactive group coaching calls and training on the topics, strategies, and habits for success
- Monthly Meal Plan Workshop – walkthrough meal-planning
- Weekly Open Office Hours to pop in via Zoom and ask your question in real-time – 1 hour per week
- Customized recipe & meal plan ideas aligned to your goal and dietary preferences
- Private monitored accountability group
- Access to our Membership Site
Meet Your Coach
Kathy Davis is a plant-based lifestyle coach, recipe developer, and CEO of VegInspired. We help people successfully transition to a plant-based diet with practical tips, strategies, and easy & delicious recipes without added stress in the kitchen.
Kathy has a Master’s Degree in Education and years of coaching experience. She knows how to set a goal and reach a goal in both life and plant-based eating. Kathy achieved her goal of losing over 35 pounds on a plant-based diet in 2020 after setting a goal to eat more plants and less processed foods. She has the strategies to help you achieve your goal because has been where you are!
Want to Learn More?
Interested in learning more about plant-based lifestyle coaching? Let’s chat.