Vegetable Ranch Appetizer Pizza
This. Is. Love. This delicious and healthy recipe was inspired by every party I attended as a child where the crescent roll, ranch cream cheese, and vegetables pizza was served. I longed for the day when I could host a party and serve this delicious treat. Fast forward a few (hehe!) years; I finally mastered a whole-food, plant-based Vegetable Ranch Appetizer Pizza. Woo-hoo!!
- 1 batch Cashew- Chickpea Spread, see below
- 1 favorite pizza dough (or vegan crescent rolls)
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1-2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-2 cups cauliflower
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 6-10 grape tomatoes, sliced
- Lay your dough out on a baking sheet, poke holes ever 1 inch with a fork to keep the dough from bubbling while baking, bake according to instructions.
- Cool dough completely.
- Spread cooled dough with cashew-chickpea spread
- Evenly sprinkle on your favorite vegetables. Quantities above are for reference, be creative:)
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
We loved this. It was great the day we served it and the leftovers were a nice lunch. Be sure to snap some pics of your colorful creations and share them on social media #veginspiredfoodie.
Eat more Plants & Live VegInspired,