This sandwich is a winner. It’s simple, delicious, and everything a club should be. Tomatoes are in season here, and we got a load of them in our CSA box this week (23 to be exact). Fresh local tomatoes are always preferred when in season. Salting the tomato enhances the flavor, as well as the avocado. If you haven’t tried it, Chao cheese by Field Roast is appetizing and highly recommended (somewhat critical) for the perfect flavor combination. We also love the Lightlife tempeh bacon, as it is a staple in our house and always on reserve in the fridge along with the tofu and tempeh. We hope you enjoy this as much as we did! We could eat this all week… And we might since we have all those tomatoes.
- 3 slices multigrain toast
- 2 slices chao cheese (Field Roast)
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced avocado
- Vegenaise (Follow Your Heart)
- Tempeh bacon (Lightlife), cooked
- Romaine lettuce
- Salt & pepper
- Stack ingredients in the following order: toast; Vegenaise; avocado; salt & pepper; tempeh bacon; toast; Vegenaise; tomato; salt & pepper; lettuce; toast
As always, tag us @veginspired when you give this quick meal a try and comment below.
XO, Kathy & John