OH MAN! You don’t want to scroll by these 5 Delicious Recipes for a Hearty Vegan Breakfast! This is breakfast fit for a king, a lumberjack, or a very hungry vegan who recipe tested through breakfast and ate this fantastic platter at lunchtime. What is extra special, these aren’t just vegan; they are oil free too! Wahoo! From the creaminess of the Mushroom “Sausage” Gravy to the savory Yolk sauce… these 5 delicious recipes will have you craving breakfast for every meal. This biscuits and gravy recipe took us right back to a North Carolina breakfast! Happy Breakfasting!
- 1 pound mushrooms, trimmed & quartered
- 2 C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 C raw cashews plus water to equal 1 C total, blended until liquified
- 1 T dried sage
- 1 1/2 t fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp fresh ground fennel seed
- Salt to taste
- Sauté mushrooms over medium heat in a large skillet until liquid has released, dried up, and mushrooms are browned
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally (it will thicken further off heat); salt to taste
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 g
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
We hope you enjoy these 5 Delicious Recipes for a Hearty Vegan Breakfast. Mix and match or make the whole shebang to feed all those vegan Lumberjacks in your life! Be sure to let us know if you share a pic on Social Media of your rendition and #veginspiredfoodie.
Until next time, Eat more Plants and Live VegInspired!